Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mars Attacks: Invasion!

12x16, oil on panel

I realized last night that I have literally dozens of paintings done this year which I've neglected to post to the blog! Figured I'd start with the biggest chunk, my nine card sub-set of Mars Attacks: Invasion. As I've mentioned elsewhere, it was a huge honor to work on this set and fun to get pulpy with it (and silly on occasion as well.) Looking forward to seeing the full release!

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

12x16, oil on panel

2 comments:

Mark Harchar said...

These are pretty awesome Dave. Fun and scary in the pulpy fashion.

EvilResident said...

Did Tony pose for the second to last one? It looks a lot like him...